amuses bouches

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Felicia Suzanne

Posted on 14:56 by cena
Felicia Suzanne
80 Monroe Avenue, Suite L-1
Memphis, TN 38103

Felicia Suzanne's restaurant is one of Memphis most elegant and nicest restaurants.  It's not cheap.  However, I have been a couple of times, but during downtown dining week, when a three course meal is only around $20.  I hear that the restaurant has done some changes recently.  I also see that they have $.25 martinis for Friday lunch.  Somehow, I need to get there to try these!






When I went, I did have a cocktail made of Kettle One vodka, which is my favorite vodka.  


For one of our appetizers, we had deviled eggs.  One was made with smoked salmon, one with chow chow, and one with bacon.  They were all great, a nice change from the traditional deviled egg.  


The other appetizer is a fried green tomato topped with pimento cheese, bacon, and lettuce.  


For my meal, I had the pecan encrusted fish with grits.  


For dessert, we had the pumpkin cake.  


We also had the dark chocolate bourbon ice cream 


Everything was delicious.  Even though, it was a special event, all of the food is on their regular menu.  Next time I go, I want to try the lamb chops.  Hopefully, that will be sooner rather than later.

Felicia Suzanne's on Urbanspoon

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Evelyn and Olive
    Evelyn and Olive 630 Madison Ave Memphis, TN 38103 (901) 748-5422 Evelyn and Olive is a restaurant on Madison serving "Jamaican and Sou...
  • The Boiling Point
    The Boiling Point 4975 Pepper Chase Dr Southaven, MS 38671 This was my second trip to this restaurant.   The first time I went for a Yelp ev...
  • The Village, London
    The Village 81 Wardour Street London, W1D 6QD Another gay bar that we enjoyed in London was called The Village.  We weren't there for ka...
  • The Franklin Fountain
    The Franklin Fountain 116 Market St Philadelphia, PA 19106 After walking around Philly, we ended up in Olde City.  Well, we needed a walking...
  • Shalimar Restaurant
    Shalimar Restaurant 307 S. Main Ann Arbor, MI 48104 734-663-1500 I have only been to Ann Arbor once, and the only meal I have ever eaten the...
  • SCRATCHbread
    SCRATCHbread 1069 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216 When visiting my friend in Brooklyn, I noticed there was this line at a window.  One day, I...
  • Blind Bear Speakeasy
    Blind Bear Speakeasy 119 S Main St Memphis, TN 38103 Recently, we visited this speakeasy for a few drinks after dinner.  I have been here a ...
  • Cafe Society, Revisited
    Cafe Society 212 N Evergreen St Memphis, TN 38112 This is my second post and visit to Cafe Society.  The first time I went with a group of f...
  • Phily Diner
    Phily Diner 31 S Black Horse Pike Runnemede NJ 08078 We stayed in New Jersey, instead of Philadelphia, based upon hotel prices.  Near our ho...
  • The Fireplace
    The Fireplace 2161 P Street, NW Washington, DC 20037 While in DC, we had to check out some night life.  DuPont Circle is a trendier area of ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (185)
    • ►  June (88)
    • ▼  May (51)
      • BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
      • Vino's Brewpub
      • Stickyz Rock 'N' Roll Chicken Shack
      • Red Door
      • Stonewall Inn
      • Tropical Isle
      • Cafe Maspero
      • Easter brunch
      • Waverly Restaurant
      • Slaughtered Lamb Pub
      • Tennessee Brewery Untapped
      • The Black Swan
      • The Duplex
      • De Santos
      • Bombay Heights
      • Cornerstone Cafe
      • One Last Shag
      • The Boiling Point Seafood and Oyster Bar
      • Alcatraz
      • Mario's Trattoria
      • Jake's Dilemma
      • Boxers Sports Bar
      • Central Grocery
      • Cafe du Monde
      • Bleecker Street Bar
      • Bedford Hill Coffee Bar
      • Subway
      • Spindini
      • SCRATCHbread
      • A Square Meal on Wheels Food Truck
      • Dixie Cafe
      • NYC Food Trucks
      • Vino's Pizzeria 305
      • Smalls Jazz Club
      • Greencork
      • Soulfish
      • Young Avenue Deli
      • Otherlands
      • Bosco's
      • Bar DKDC, part 2
      • Imagine Vegan Cafe
      • Sweet Grass
      • Erling Jensen
      • Bari
      • Felicia Suzanne
      • Surin of Thailand
      • Drink
      • Honest John's
      • Automatic Slim's
      • Urban Soul
      • Union Jack's
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (114)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

cena
View my complete profile