amuses bouches

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Popeye's Chicken

Posted on 08:27 by cena
Popeye's Chicken
Memphis International Airport

While waiting for my flight, I decided I couldn't resist the urge for some fast food breakfast.  I rarely eat fast food, and this was basically my only choice.

I visited Popeye's Chicken.  I got a combo meal.  It wasn't cheap ($5.89), but I was at the airport.

It came with a choice of side: hash browns or grits.  I had never seen grits on a fast food menu, so I went with them.  They were pretty good grits.


I went with a sausage biscuit instead of a chicken biscuit.  


I enjoyed my meal.  It is a fairly typical fast food breakfast.  If you like fast food, it's good.  If not, then it's not.  Of course, it's not as good as what your mom and grandmother made.  



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Evelyn and Olive
    Evelyn and Olive 630 Madison Ave Memphis, TN 38103 (901) 748-5422 Evelyn and Olive is a restaurant on Madison serving "Jamaican and Sou...
  • The Boiling Point
    The Boiling Point 4975 Pepper Chase Dr Southaven, MS 38671 This was my second trip to this restaurant.   The first time I went for a Yelp ev...
  • The Village, London
    The Village 81 Wardour Street London, W1D 6QD Another gay bar that we enjoyed in London was called The Village.  We weren't there for ka...
  • The Franklin Fountain
    The Franklin Fountain 116 Market St Philadelphia, PA 19106 After walking around Philly, we ended up in Olde City.  Well, we needed a walking...
  • Shalimar Restaurant
    Shalimar Restaurant 307 S. Main Ann Arbor, MI 48104 734-663-1500 I have only been to Ann Arbor once, and the only meal I have ever eaten the...
  • SCRATCHbread
    SCRATCHbread 1069 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216 When visiting my friend in Brooklyn, I noticed there was this line at a window.  One day, I...
  • Cafe Society, Revisited
    Cafe Society 212 N Evergreen St Memphis, TN 38112 This is my second post and visit to Cafe Society.  The first time I went with a group of f...
  • Phily Diner
    Phily Diner 31 S Black Horse Pike Runnemede NJ 08078 We stayed in New Jersey, instead of Philadelphia, based upon hotel prices.  Near our ho...
  • Blind Bear Speakeasy
    Blind Bear Speakeasy 119 S Main St Memphis, TN 38103 Recently, we visited this speakeasy for a few drinks after dinner.  I have been here a ...
  • The Fireplace
    The Fireplace 2161 P Street, NW Washington, DC 20037 While in DC, we had to check out some night life.  DuPont Circle is a trendier area of ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (185)
    • ►  June (88)
    • ►  May (51)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2013 (114)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ▼  July (24)
      • Starbucks Coffee
      • Seafront Sushi
      • Bamboo Shack
      • Spritz Restaurant and Bar
      • The Poop Deck
      • Pirates of Nassau and Straw Market
      • Anthony's Grill at Paradise Island and Atlantis Hotel
      • Twisted Lime
      • Imperial Cafeteria
      • Viola's Bar and Grill
      • VanBreugel's Restaurat and Bistro
      • The Green Parrot
      • Popeye's Chicken
      • Huey's Southwind
      • Pumping Station
      • Mr. Tequila's
      • Dublin House
      • Tiki Hut, Siesta Inn
      • Mozaic
      • Alex's Tavern
      • Kilwin's
      • Rusty Pelican
      • Eighty3
      • Hamburger Mary's
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

cena
View my complete profile