amuses bouches

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 10 June 2013

E's 24 Hour Café

Posted on 08:31 by cena
E's 24 Hour Café
1308 Union Ave
Memphis, TN


Many of the CK's Coffee Shops in Memphis closed, and now they have been taken over by E's 24 Hour Café.  It's still a diner/café that is open all the time, but they have made it cleaner.  


You can still watch the cooks prepare the food.  


It has breakfast, sandwiches, etc.  


I had coffee, which was ok.  


For my meal, I had eggs over easy with hash browns and sausage.  


I also added gravy to my biscuits.  


It is a late night diner, but I prefer it to CK's and waffle house.  

E's 24 Hour Cafe on Urbanspoon
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Evelyn and Olive
    Evelyn and Olive 630 Madison Ave Memphis, TN 38103 (901) 748-5422 Evelyn and Olive is a restaurant on Madison serving "Jamaican and Sou...
  • The Boiling Point
    The Boiling Point 4975 Pepper Chase Dr Southaven, MS 38671 This was my second trip to this restaurant.   The first time I went for a Yelp ev...
  • The Village, London
    The Village 81 Wardour Street London, W1D 6QD Another gay bar that we enjoyed in London was called The Village.  We weren't there for ka...
  • The Franklin Fountain
    The Franklin Fountain 116 Market St Philadelphia, PA 19106 After walking around Philly, we ended up in Olde City.  Well, we needed a walking...
  • The Trailer Perk
    The Trailer Perk 636 Old Hickory Blvd Nashville, TN 37209 This is the cutest food truck ever.  It acts like it's a trashy trailer with a...
  • Blind Bear Speakeasy
    Blind Bear Speakeasy 119 S Main St Memphis, TN 38103 Recently, we visited this speakeasy for a few drinks after dinner.  I have been here a ...
  • SCRATCHbread
    SCRATCHbread 1069 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216 When visiting my friend in Brooklyn, I noticed there was this line at a window.  One day, I...
  • Cafe Society, Revisited
    Cafe Society 212 N Evergreen St Memphis, TN 38112 This is my second post and visit to Cafe Society.  The first time I went with a group of f...
  • Phily Diner
    Phily Diner 31 S Black Horse Pike Runnemede NJ 08078 We stayed in New Jersey, instead of Philadelphia, based upon hotel prices.  Near our ho...
  • Loveless Cafe
    Loveless Cafe 8400 Tennessee 100 Nashville, TN 37221 I first visited this cafe about 10 years ago.  I had been thinking about it and wanted ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (185)
    • ►  June (88)
    • ►  May (51)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2013 (114)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ▼  June (28)
      • Daiquiri Deck
      • Golden India
      • Mulan Bistro
      • Tunica Queen Riverboat
      • Ink Bar, Lounge, Restaurant
      • Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
      • I cook, not just eat out!
      • Cutter's Bar & Grill
      • Mootown Ice Cream Shoppe
      • Detroiter Bar
      • Tug's
      • Celtic Crossing
      • Happy Hour In Memphis
      • Cass Café
      • WIles-Smith Drug Store
      • Green Dot Stables
      • Alchemy
      • E's 24 Hour Café
      • Payne's
      • Germack Coffee Roasting Co.
      • De javu
      • Rosepepper - Nashville
      • Arcade
      • Corked Carrot
      • Logan's
      • Bar DKDC
      • Cake, Cake, Cake!
      • Interim
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

cena
View my complete profile